Changes!

| 0 comments»


This week I had to make some changes to my project. I found that the direction in which my project was heading was not going to work. It was way more feasible to compare and contrast the business levels between restaurants in the French Quarter and those restaurants located in surrounding cities such as Kenner and Metairie. Also, I decided not to limit myself to a certain number of restaurants-- I decided to visit as many as possible in a given time. By doing this, I am giving myself a wider range of data. It will also help me show a better correlation between the business levels. I am actually more excited about this project layout because I think people will care more about the comparison between the business levels in different areas as opposed to the comparison between the different cuisines.

0 Responses to "Changes!" (Leave A Comment)